Sign in to follow this  
Rob2cv

HY Information Please!

Rob2cv

HY- There,

Sorry, ich spreche nicht Deutsch. I am a British HY owner, I have had by HY bus for about a year now, I have had 2CVs all my life. I have found great technical information here and help from members too. I joined the forum in April.

I have recently returned from the ICCCR meeting in the Netherlands with my HY. Whilst there I was asked, by a German man if I knew of any people in Germany who could help him with information about the HY. He was looking into the possibility of buying a HY for camping. He told me that he did not have access to the internet and would prefer telephone and postal contacts.  If you have the time to provide any HY information to a fellow, German, Citroen enthusiast the details are below:

Rudiger Klein

Im Walde 1

31087 Landwehr

Tel 05183342

Thank you in anticipation for your help.

Robert Hellawell

DSCF6980.jpg

• Like 1

Carsten

2016 and no internet ? Oh dear....

Carsten

ACCM Freddy

Rüdiger is the owner of the beige/yellow Kégresse.

Rob2cv

Yes, that is correct it was in the museum at Harrogate in 2012 and also at Middachten too.

IMG_6475.JPG

He told me that sadly since his wife died he doesn't go camping anymore and he thought that with a HY camper he would  be more likely to keep going to meetings on his own, under his own steam.

If you think that you may be able to help him with some friendly advice then please drop him a line at the details above.

Robert