Zum Inhalt springen

NaviDrive System -> A/V on move and Mp3/Cd-Text function

Saves -ITA-

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi, how you can see I come from Italy and I'm sorry if section is wrong, but I don't speack deutch. Hope to learn as soon as possible.. ;)

I've bought a C4 2.0 Hdi VTR with NaviDrive system on. In Italy there's none knowing how it runs, and sincerly this is the only place I think I found where hope someone can help me.

So, the principal question is that I want to make my NaviDrive system let me use the A/V connection even if the car is moving. Many systems need an addictional element between him and the car eprom (like VW Touareg, Porsche Cayenne and many others) to, but for the Magneti Marelli type I've not found anything about. Have you some info, or any how to?

Secondary, I noticed that even the mp3 function that the CD-Text function are absent, and if the first was known, the second has been a real shock. Is there an upgrade for Navi software I can install someway?

On CD front is stamped "Version 480", but in the rear way I can see written "Logiciel Telematique -great serie of numbers- V6.51".

Sorry if the question is old or yet discussed, but as said I cannot understand the others threads.

Thanks to all and well known! :)

Salvo

hello

here some quick an dirty answers!

A/V when the car is moving - currently NO, only audio can be heard when you are moving faster than 5 km/h.

Cd Text and mp3 will be in software version 6.6 - software should be available mid june

480 and 6.51 is correct, but there is already a 6.52 ready, ask your dealer to install it!

i wish you all the best with your nice 2.0 engine :)

rEvrEv postete

hello

here some quick an dirty answers!

A/V when the car is moving - currently NO, only audio can be heard when you are moving faster than 5 km/h.

So the only possibility is to control how EPROM tells to Navi that the car is moving over 5 km/h. I've to find an iso and i should not be too hard, copying what plugs I've mentioned do that. ;)

rEvrEv postete

Cd Text and mp3 will be in software version 6.6 - software should be available mid june

Great! Only a question: cd changer is able to read mp3 and joliet FS or we'll be obliged to change it? Without any infos, I think the only drive mp3 compatibile is the central, and this means that map cd has to be out..

rEvrEv postete

480 and 6.51 is correct, but there is already a 6.52 ready, ask your dealer to install it!

Is there a bugfix list for 6.52 facing 6.51?

rEvrEv postete

i wish you all the best with your nice 2.0 engine :)

Wish to you too, great car! :)

Thanks for infos and a great "ciao" to you all! :D

Ok, readed all.

Rated dealers cannot more switch the A/V overspeed block, the only for me is to rip the eprom using OBEX.

Thanx to all, one more time.

If I reach some tipe of results cracking RT3 software and mode, You'll be noticed soon! Stay tuned! :D

The RT3 uses the Speed Information provided by the CAN/VAN System of your car.

If you prevent the RT3 from receiving this signal,

you will also loose some features from the navigator,

like determinating the exact position of your car (GPS is not as reliable as you may think, and you need additional information sources for the speed in tunnels and so on..).

You may try to decompile the original Software using the CD you got with your car, like some others here and in eurovan2 tried, I'm also on to decode

some features - it would just have to be a boolean we have to change,

the problem is to find it in the whole bunch of sourcecode.

Good Luck!

Daniel